We are hiring highly experienced Senior Web Developer (FrontEnd/BackEnd) where you will assist and lead the end-to-end development of all technical projects, including reviewing the code, bug tracking and sprint planning for mobile app & website development.
Play an active role in the following aspects:
- To assist and lead the company in terms of Web Development tasks such as programming, documentation and brain storming.
- Involves working closely with designers, UI/UX and creatives to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and will develop presentation layer with technical solutions across different browsers and devices.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites, user interfaces and creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Write and maintain quality code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Optimize existing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Plan and lead research activities to help improve the overall user experience design of all projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology or any other areas that are relevant to web development.
• 3 to 5 years' experience in web development
• Required experience in Laravel, Blade and Livewire.
• Experience in using existing themes and templates and other platforms and know how to work within their constraints.
• Excellent proficiency in web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility