9:00 A.M - 5:30 P.M
April 28, 2022
Public Relation Assistant
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions and suggesting innovative ideas.
- Assisting with the development and distribution of PR materials, including brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and videos.
- Editing and proofreading social media content, videos, press releases, emails, and other communications about clients that will be sent to the public.
- Assisting with the organization and execution of various media and PR events.
- Managing PR materials, filing, copying, and performing other clerical tasks.
- Answering phones, responding to emails and inquiries, and performing other administrative tasks.
- Managing calendars (editorial, press conference, events etc.) and media lists.
- Maintaining the PR database, documenting media coverage, and tracking PR metrics.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, media, and vendors.
- Drafting report writing for campaigns if necessary
- Create official letters for related bodies