9:00 A.M - 5:30 P.M
April 28, 2022
- Create creative content for marketing materials.
- Create a content, writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, social media and digital media platforms
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including FB, IG, YouTube, Tiktok and etc. Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why. Responsible for planning, executing and monitoring contents on social media.
- Conducting Research industry-related topics and to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Constantly be looking to bring new, fresh ideas to the table and new ways of communicating for our clients
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Develop and manage content calendar and organization workflows.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Present a very good and understandable copywriting for the marketing project material.
- Prepare good article in website company with client testimony.
- Prepare well structure draft using digital publishing platform.
- Produce and accountable for all video and graphic content for to drive traffic, engagement, leads, retention, that align with business objectives.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments, shares, question & complaints)
- Understand creative directions according to company's requirements and create elegant and accessible marketing materials that fits for B2B and B2C target audience by identifying customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.